Freelance UI/UX designer wanted (6 Month Contract)
We’re looking for a Freelance UI/UX Designer to come on board and help us deliver work for some of the world’s best brands across a variety of sectors, so versatility is key. You will be an integral part of a small team based in our London office and someone who will support the Digital Design team working collaboratively to meet customer and business goals from concept to finished product.
- Getting involved in the creative process, with a hands-on approach;
- Collaborating closely with designers, developers, copywriters, and other senior stakeholders in order to meet the project goals within the agreed deadlines;
- Being able to lead on a project in autonomy being able to evolve an agreed digital concept with occasional team support and catch ups, reporting back to the senior designer;
- Delivering pixel-perfect visual designs for client presentations and hand-off to development teams across different devices;
- Being able to work on existing projects, editing and upgrading them with consistency based on given brand and digital guidelines;
- Building strong relationships within the wider team through regular and clear communication and a collaborative approach to work.
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in digital design in an Agency or Studio environment;
- A love for designing websites and digital experiences;
- A sharp eye and attention to detail;
- A sense of aesthetics consistent with Steve Edge Design’s work;
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe XD, Zeplin and other web design tools;
- Thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Demonstrable experience in creating user-focused UI/UX designs with a portfolio to prove it, showing your design process and strategy from a given concept;
- A good understanding of how to push the static design forward through using micro animations and interactions on animated prototypes to be used in client presentations or to illustrate UX behaviors for the built;
- Problem-solving and willing to learn new technologies or skills;
- A good understanding of the best practices and standards in User Experience design methodologies and processes;
- Able to work to deadlines;
Nice to Have
- Experience in motion graphics and video production, using After Effects and Premier;
- 3D skills using cinema 4D, spline, blender, and other similar tools.
Apply by emailing email@example.com.