Senior Web Developer Wanted
We’re looking for a Senior Web Developer to come on board and help us deliver work for some of the world’s best brands across a variety of platforms. We work with some the world’s most exciting brands, from luxury hotels and yachts to medtech and property. Your role would be to help bring these brand stories to life in the digital world.
We’re looking for a talented all-round Web Developer to join a busy agency team on a hybrid working basis. You will be responsible for building and maintaining all Steve Edge Design client websites and digital platforms. This includes both building websites from scratch and working on existing projects with members of the design & development team. You will develop and deliver a professional online experience, optimising the effectiveness of all digital assets including websites, online services and applications.
The role includes Front end and Back end development using a range of Content Management Systems (CMS), in particular WordPress, to write, edit, test and maintain all online content and keep websites, secure and up-to-date, in line with industry best practices. You’ll carry out research into digital best practice to support improvements in website design, layout and content.
We operate a hybrid working policy allowing staff to strike a balance between studio and home working, we also offer flexi time.
Abilities and experience you’ll need to have
- At least four years experience working professionally as a web developer
- Experience working with third party APIs
- Experience building APIs & Documentation
- Knowledge of Git and Github
- The ability to work independently, collaborating directly with non-technical colleagues and stakeholders
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues with non-technical people
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
Abilities and experience that are nice to have
- Experience working at an agency
- Has an eye for design and user experience
- Supervision of junior/mid-level developers
This vacancy is based at our Wolverhampton studio, we do ask that you consider our location when applying.
Salary dependant upon experience.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.