If you’re looking for a job where you have the freedom to be creative and feel comfortable that you can discuss your ideas, Steve Edge Design may just be the place for you. We look for exceptional people who think differently and see beyond the obvious, people who are passionate about creating extraordinary brands, people who love to work hard.
Here at Steve Edge Design we work as a team, as a creative unit, sharing ideas and inspiring each other. We are hard workers who are only content with producing the best. We push the boundaries and are bored of predictability. We like things that are new, exciting and pretty, and people who are nice, smiley, enthusiastic and who know how to have a laugh.
If you like the sound of us and think you have the talent and creative imagination that we’re looking for, please feel free to get in touch.
Keep an eye on this page as we will upload any new roles when they become available. When applying, please email your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com.
Hands-on Middleweight Designer
Hours of Work
2020 is set to be a big year for us with our own rebrand being launched and a whole host of new clients ready to go. We’re looking for a new Middleweight Designer to come on board and help us deliver work for some of the world’s best brands across a variety of sectors. You’ll be part of a small team working on everything from initial concepts through to roll out.
- A hands-on approach, getting involved in all aspects of the creative process with a real passion for new technologies and opportunities.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Indesign / Illustrator / Photoshop are essential
- Knowledge of After Effects, Premier, and/or Cinema 4D would be a big bonus
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your experience across a broad range of sectors
- 3+ years experience within a branding agency
Digital Project Manager (Wolverhampton Studio)
Hours of Work
We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our Wolverhampton studio team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including goals and needs matrixes, content matrixes and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven work experience as a digital project manager
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of UE
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
Senior Account Manager
Hours of Work
You will be required to execute any assignments allocated to you by to the Client Services Director, you will be responsible for liaising with the client in a professional way and managing jobs effectively through the agency.
The job will require you to:
- Build positive relationships with your client contacts, including attending client meetings and creating contact reports
- Resolving client issues to a high standard within tight timescales
- Ensuring the project stays in budget and manage this accordingly with the client
- Performing administrative duties relating to billing
- Perform regular internal reporting, including time reporting
- New business, including new business phone calls and proposals
Experience and qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3 years’ + experience working in a relevant role in an agency or marketing field
- Good understanding and genuine interest in the digital landscape
- Experience working on web based projects such as web builds, online advertising and social media strategy
- Project management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Self motivated and eager to learn
- Manage time well