The Gift of Dyslexia

Filed in Latest News by Steve Edge Design. 14 comments
  1. Tim Jennings
    January 14th, 2016 at 3:15 pm

Wonderfully illustrated and irrefutable, with a blinding punchline! My answer to the question posed is that Dyslexia wouldn’t be the reason I’d decline the offer!!
    Best wishes and Happy New Year … Tim x

2. Paul Sharman
    January 14th, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Your next competition winner is going to get quite the surprise methinks!

3. Stephen Potter
    January 14th, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Thanks for this note: I’m appalled by the London Sperm Bank’s policy, perhaps driven by the fact that I have 4 dyslexic children, two of whom are now running their own businesses:
    after taking degrees and master’s qualifications in Fine Art and shoe and accessory design.

As a matter of interest, does Steve have children – if so, have they been severely damaged by his damaged sperm?!

Best regards,

Stephen

4. Richard
    January 14th, 2016 at 5:21 pm

Well done for making the world aware of this stupidity!

5. John
    January 14th, 2016 at 5:21 pm

I have to say I e-mailed these people to say that there are lots of positives to being dyslexic. Never heard back from them. Dyslexia is only a problem because people with out the condition can’t see these positives.

6. Torquil
    January 14th, 2016 at 5:22 pm

I loved it so much that I forwarded your email on to the Headmaster of my son’s prep school, Bruern Abbey, who specialise in teaching dyslexic kids. You’d love the school – it’s bonkers and the kids have a ball!

7. Xavier
    January 14th, 2016 at 5:22 pm

This is very very funnie!!

8. Mark
    January 14th, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Love this Steve. As a father to 4 dyslexic kids and having a dyslexic wife i can vouch that it truly is a gift.

9. John
    January 15th, 2016 at 7:17 am

Please well written defence of Dylexia . Dare I say spunky?! I now I have left school don’t find it hold me back at all. J

10. Manley
    January 15th, 2016 at 9:09 am

Shipmate, you legend. Not sure why you were looking at sperm banks in the first place, but I believe the World would be a richer place with more sperm like yours!!
    Mx

11. Simon
    January 15th, 2016 at 9:19 am

So thrilled with this. Well done you. I left school with 1 “O”Level and now run several successful businesses. All the creative thinking comes from this gift, I’m also convinced it helps with defining strategy, whether in a sales pitch or stalking a big brownie on the Test.

12. Neal
    January 15th, 2016 at 9:21 am

Steve,

I’m dyslexic too, so f…k those sperm bank c…ts, they don’t even deserve my sperm anyway.

13. Marc Rocco Stevenson
    January 15th, 2016 at 10:13 am

Bang On Steve,
    What a bunch of numpties trying to exclude that rare and wonderful gene that has produced some of the greatest thinkers and artists the world has ever known. Our three boys are all dyslexic too and as above all are self employed and creating their own way in the world, sowing their seeds!

Rock On

Marc xx

14. Tessa Halliwell
    January 18th, 2016 at 8:10 am

The Gift of Dyslexia was first recognised by Ron Davis over twenty years ago as explained in his book of the same name. As a dyslexic and autistic himself he is way ahead of conventional thinking!