If you’re looking for a job where you have the freedom to be creative and feel comfortable that you can discuss your ideas, Steve Edge Design may just be the place for you. We look for exceptional people who think differently and see beyond the obvious, people who are passionate about creating extraordinary brands, people who love to work hard.
Here at Steve Edge Design we work as a team, as a creative unit, sharing ideas and inspiring each other. We are hard workers who are only content with producing the best. We push the boundaries and are bored of predictability. We like things that are new, exciting and pretty, and people who are nice, smiley, enthusiastic and who know how to have a laugh.
If you like the sound of us and think you have the talent and creative imagination that we’re looking for, please feel free to get in touch.
Keep an eye on this page as we will upload any new roles when they become available. When applying, please email your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com.
Senior Brand Designer
Hours of Work
We are looking for a new senior brand designer to join our busy Shoreditch studio.
Experience & Qualifications
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your experience across a broad range of sectors
- 6-8 years work experience within a branding agency
- Eloquent verbal/written communication & presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts to your team and the client
- Effective time management skills to balance project schedule with fast-paced deadlines
- A real passion for both print and digital design and a keen eye for emerging technologies.
Hours of Work
You will be required to execute any assignments allocated to you by to the Client Services Director, Creative Director and Senior Account Manager. Your responsibilities will be split between coordinating Steve’s diary and doing day-to-day project specific tasks as directed.
As a PA, you will often act as the creative director’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Tasks are likely to include:
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the creative director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the creative director
- carrying out background research and presenting findings
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the creative director is well prepared for meetings
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
Project coordinator requirements
- Supporting the account management team producing documents such as timing plans, contact reports, research and arranging meetings
- Perform regular internal reporting, including time reporting
- Liaising with web development team and helping specifically on the project management such as completing content matrix documents
Experience and qualifications
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Good understanding and genuine interest in the branding and design landscape
- Project coordinator experience (not essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Self motivated and eager to learn
- Manage time well